Wednesday, July 8, 2009


Here is my challenge with pleats for Paperlicious Designs. My first time doing a challenge for Melisa and I wanted something that was more decor:
not really a card in mind so I did this door hanger with a simple welcome.
Stamps are TAC cute curliques T-2878 and the welcome is from retired set but can't remember name. The colors are better in person. I inked Toile Pink Palette on Bristol board and stamped curliques with Belle Rose. The card stock in pink and lime is DCWV and is the plaid paper. The bow was made using Bow Template from Hot off the Press. I distressed the edges lightly and used Burnt Umber Palette for welcome and edges. I got this hanging on my craft room door. Hope everyone likes it!

2 comments:

  1. Hey chick! Thank you sooooo much for playing along this month! I love your door hanger! I did one once as a "funny" valentine gift for my husband. On one side it said "oohhhlala" "Love is in the air". And the other side says "waiting makes the heart grow fonder""Not tonight honey". hehe.

    ReplyDelete