Sunday, October 4, 2009


Presenting My "pierced circle bird card"....
I had to make a template for piercing circles, so I made 2 and using the cuttlebug and Nesties sure makes it all so much quicker to cut heavy plastic. But on to the card, TAC sets peace and retired sparkle.
Burnt Umber ink used on Kraft paper and all other cdstock and paper is DCVW. Fussy cut the wing and poppped up. Made several with matching envelope(striped paper). Nothing special this week just working on Halloween treat boxes. Must tell you about great purchase this week. I earned $50.00 in gift-cards at Overstock.com thru My Points.com reading emails and ads. I ordered Nesties Plain Ovals and Labels #1 each was around $19.99. Also got Ranger Tuscan Garden Alchol Ink set for $8.99 and the shipping for whole order was only $2.99. I ordered on Wed, it shipped Thur. and I got it Fri!!! So I can play all weekend. But I had gotten Free Movie Tickets fromeating alot of Rice Pudding and I took My Tom to the Movies on Sat. and we saw FAME!!! OMG, You gotta see it!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute card! No way, you earned $50 gift card by reading emails?? That is a deal. I haven't been to the movies in forever. There are some great new shows on tv. My new favorite "Flash Forward". I think it's on CBS. There have only been 2 episodes on so far, so you have time to go online and watch first 2 and catch up. It's AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete