Tuesday, November 17, 2009


I love cranberries....
This is my card for SSC using a turkey.
I used Kraft cardstock for the base and all the cardstock is The Paper Co. The "tail-feathers" are
T-742 Luscious Leaves(retired) and The Turkey
is T-1139 Give Thanks all TAC sets. I used computer font Vintage Typewriter in Maroon
printed on clear full sheet labels, cut in strips and applied to card. I planned the turkey and my Tom came up with the words.
We work together like this alot. The turkey was colored with Bic Markers. All leaves for tail were stamped and cut out and glued on. Turkey is popped up on foam tape.
I hope ya'll like this one!!

9 comments:

  1. very clever use of those leaves for the turkey feathers! cute, cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card, I love how you have made the feathers. Thanks for joining us at SSC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome card! Love the text and the feathers!

    Thanks for joining us at SSC this week!

    Hugs, Line

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! Thanks for joining us at SSC this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sue, what a fantastic card. I love how you made the turkey. What a great job. Thanks for joining in at SSC.
    Hugs xx
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card.
    Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

    Janneke X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job! So creative to use leave stamps for his tail, I love it!
    Thanks so much for joining us at SSC this week!
    Hugs, Dee

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a funny, funny card, love the sentiment, great job coloring! I'm so glad you could join us this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!
    Pleasantly,
    Paula

    ReplyDelete