Friday, March 26, 2010


HDH#31 Perilous Princess Challenge....
I hope this fits with this category! I used my
StampitCrazy girl stamp I won from Barb H.
thru an HDH challenge with Barb F. I made her a spiderweb Tiara gave her blonde hair. I colored
her with Bic pens except her face is Copic skin white.
I used a Black Stardust pen for accents to tiara, spiders and webs. I used a cuttlebug folder for card base and rubbed it down with black ink pad. Cutting this close, but I made it.
How did I do?

6 comments:

  1. LOVE this, Susan!!! That spider web tiara is perfect, and the sentiment is so true ;) Thanks so much for playing along with Macabre Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The spider web tiara is ingenious! I like it and I like the way you did the spiderweb background. She's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful, and that tiara is just inspired! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ACK! THIS IS AWESOME! YOU ROCKED THIS CHALLENGE!!! The spiderweb tiara is AMAZING! I looooooooooooooooooooooooove this~ LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one is pefect for Barb's challenge! So fun and scary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You have been gettin' busy chick! This one is absolutely wonderful!! Love the cuttlebug background.

    ReplyDelete