Sunday, June 13, 2010

Happy Father's Day To My Tom...


Yes, I know I have been gone for awhile. Been in the hospital several times since April. Starting to get my energy back. Here is the entry for SSC and I just had to do this for my hubby, Tom. He is a gem and I plan on keeping him forever and always! The martini glass was hand-drawn, also the toothpick. But the olive was stamped using a stamp from VivaLasVegas stamps. Hope to post more in the coming weeks. Need to get back to crafting and cardmaking!!

3 comments:

  1. What a fab man's card. Love the image and your colour scheme is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular challenge this week. Hugs, Denise (GDT) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness... I sure hope everything is allright and you're feeling better now!
    Hand drawn? did you draw the martini glass yourself? nicely done! Im sure your husband will love it!

    thank you for joining us over at Stamptacular this week!!
    Cheers
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is too cute! Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

    ReplyDelete