Wednesday, April 8, 2009























This is the Double Rainbow I saw from my porch after another rainstorm March 28th. It was still drizzling so it's hard to see.










I have a follower my friend Lauri from Maine, who has a beautiful blog herself. Thanks girlfriend!! I accidentally deleted MizT's comment sorry!













Also got a comment from Barb Foster plus everyone helpful in moving my pix to better places.













Thank you all!!!























Got a couple cards to share. The Big Birthday Candle with embossed envelope was cased from SCS Thank you! I left off a few things and changed alittle with yellow arrow brads and glittered the flames. I had to make the envelope template cause mine was too big to fit the cuttlebug. But now I can make alot more of this square flap envelope for 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 cards.






















This is my first original card after a non-smoking 2-1/2 years.






I still have some tweeking to do to it, like 1 of the cardinals






need to be flying in the other direction. What do ya'll think?






























This is my second original card, I buy so many stamps from TAC and then I forget if I used it or just put it up.





























This is my First Cuttlebug Card, using my first embossing folder!!








































I need to tell you the story of my Cuttlebug. I am addicted to Cuttlebug. My friend Toni sent me some sample cardstock she had embossed with the Cuttlebug folders. I had been doing backrounds by hand with a small gadget with 3 balls like on a stylis. It was time consuming and starts to get painful after awhile. Anyway, I had told myself I did not need another big craft expense for my already cluttered room(pix of that room in tommorows post).
































I purchased my first embossing folder on-line at an e-bay dealer called ScrapbookGadgets & More for $4.50 plus $2.00 shipping. I still did not have the Machine. Soooooooooo you all know what that means.....














Well to make a long story longer I stared going to Joann's and Michaels' looking for the Machine, which they were out and then when they got it in I could not use any 40 or 50% off coupon on a ProvoCraft Product. So one day I got an email from the owner of ScrapbookGadgets & More saying she had an on-line store not affliated with e-bay. I went to her site and I was like a kid in a Candy store. So many shiney pretty things LOL!!!
































She had the machine for $54.50 and $5.00 shipping always. So I purchased it and another folder. I now have 21 embossing folders, 4 cutting dies and 2 Sixxix cutting dies. I got all the rubber





gaskets and chip board to use regular brass embossing templates and Fiscars embossing plates.













I told you I talked alot, but I am organized. Now I try to keep my craft room clean but The pix I'll post Thurs. are from last year when I was doing an online chat survey and I needed to make a collage of my hobbies and family. Family day is Friday with pix of everyone!!



























I have this Giant Gap between My last Post and I am sorry but go to the End to Leave a comment. You can be a follower if you have a google Gmail or Yahoo account, come join me!!





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





Don't stop yet!!!!!





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Should be close





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





I am new at this I'll get it right soon!!!





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Moving Pix did this!!!





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>Be All You Can Be!!!





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>MMMMMMMMM Good!!!!





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





































Okay I need to put in some Pix to fill the Big Ginormous Gap





I'll do the Black & White cards!







I am so Sorry for this gap I guess I should stop and start over but It was way too hard to mess with and I am taking my Tommy
to dinner at Ryans, so gotta run.





































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































2 comments:

  1. Love the site honey and Love u 2!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh...that was good scrolling exercise!!! I feel like I just scrolled a few miles! I enjoyed your pictures, and the rainbow is beautiful! You sound like you have a wonderful assortment of "toys" that help you to make such beautiful cards. Thank you for the nice comment about my blog. I'm about to go update it now, so come over and check it out!
    Hugs,
    Lauri

    ReplyDelete