Tuesday, April 7, 2009










Well here I am blogging. I talk alot so hang on to your senses. At least you can turn this off!







I have been playing with some new stamps from TAC and Stampin-UP and making cards. The first card here is the Ginormous Cupcake stamp from SU. I did not like the wording on the stamp so I cut it off and now just have a huge Cupcake.




I thought the distressed stripe from Cuttlebug was perfect for cupcake paper so I did it in 4 colors and waterbrushed the icing. The slot was made using word window punch from SU.



Paper in window DCWV Spring Paper. I finish the inside with sentiments on all my cards as I send to friends and family and sell for $2.00 each. Matching homemade envelopes accompany each card.





The next Big cupcake card was made using DCWV Paper Spring and Summer Crystal lacquar on Cherry for realism. Background stamp and Happy Birthday from TAC.
I found that inside of light bulb sleeves is perfect for cupcake paper too. Seen here in first try with stamp. Everything is in reverse as I drew on back of Cuttlebug Swirls. Cherry is glitter sticker paper. Will make this one again for boxed favors for party sets.













1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere, Susan! It looks like you've been busy... love the textures and recycling of the lightbulb box... very clever!

    ReplyDelete