Friday, August 7, 2009


Oh Happy Day, it is finally Friday! I have spent over 5 straight hours in my craft room watching Shows I had on DVR like So You Think You Can Dance and Warehouse 13, but I did get something made, this card I call Bird! The corners, border and behind bird is Marble Background(as seen 0n StampTV). I punched top card with MS doily punch and put border strip on bottom card. Stamp is Birds Galore by Inkadinkado stamped with Palette Ballet & Reflection Blue. I finally got some scrappers floss for my many buttons!!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! And of course, I LOVE the buttons & floss :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoWee! love the buttons, floss and the blue!TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Pretty! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to post a comment!

    ReplyDelete